January 31, 2019 - Toronto, ON
The Economic Developers Council of Ontario (EDCO) concluded its 62nd Annual Conference & Showcase with the President's Dinner and Awards Ceremony announcing the recipients of the 2018 Awards of Excellence.
EDCO's Awards of Excellence program aims to recognize and celebrate the outstanding work in economic development happening around the province of Ontario. This year, 98 submissions were received and evaluated by an expert panel of judges with experience in marketing, communications, tourism and industrial/commercial development.
Ontario East wishes to congratulate the following Eastern Ontario award recipients:
- Ottawa Valley Recreational Trail Partners Group for the Ottawa Valley Recreational Trail Partnership
- Town of Gananoque for Tourism Investment Booklet
- Bay of Quinte Discovery Guide, 5th Edition by the Bay of Quinte Regional Marketing Board
- United Counties of Prescott and Russell Economic Development and Tourism, Local Food Counters
- Municipality of South Dundas, South Dundas BR+E Project
Click Here for the Complete Annoucement and list of Award Recipients